duminică, 13 septembrie 2009

Friends Forever.


Friends Forever,
You and me,
Me and you,
Your like my other half,
I tell you my dark secrets,
And you keep them untold,
Your ear is the ear I whisper in,
Your always there for me,
No matter the time of day,
When we were younger,
We did stupid stuff,
Now were teenagers and it's the same,
We share our feelings about boys,
Our hearts get broken,
Then they heal because were Friends Forever



You're my friend
Until the end
Around the world
And back again


This is true
Don't be a fool
Forever I am
Beside you


In drunken bars
Or watching stars
And on freeways
Packed with cars


So stick with me
And you will see
That my friendship
Is always free


No monthly charge
Or annual fee
I'll just be here
When you need me


So raise your glass
And pray this will last
Cause we're lighting this fire
With a gallon of gas.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu